Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Marathon Month

We're starting our running log again. As we said before, please don't laugh at our poor attempts at running. My goal is to run a marathon this month....that's right, I said a marathon this month...I hope to run 26.2 miles cumulatively during the month of June. I wish I had better endurance so that it didn't take me an entire month to run a marathon, but it's a good fitness goal for me.

4 comments:

Erica said...

You can totally run a marathon this month. Good luck. I need to start running again. Life just gets to crazy. Thanks for inspiring me. You're the best!!

Parker Family said...

Good for you. I am excited to see the process.

Denice said...

I am so proud (jealous) of you and your running! :) Regardless of how long it takes..it is an amazing goal to have. Happy late Anniversary!!

The KGB Family said...

It is nice to see that so far you are ahead of Nick. Keep up the hard work. Maybe someday we can all run a real marathon together :) ha ha