
Sam enjoyed running around the slip and slide. This is one of the few pictures we actually got of Sam with his swim trunks on. He doesn't like them for some reason and would much rather be one with nature.
Daddy came home just in time to show 'em how it's done.
Check out the form.
Max enjoyed watching. When we turned off the spray, he crawled all over it.
This is as close to sliding as Mabel and Sam got.And in case you were wondering, yes, I did slip and slide too. I realized after that slip and slides are mainly for kids because what adult wants to run and then throw their large bodies onto the hard grass, and slide for 3 seconds down a freezing cold slip and slide? My neck and back are still sore today from the feat. But it makes for good family fun.






2 comments:
All the pictures are so cute but I love that top picture of Sam what a great picture. So fun!
It's really too bad you didn't set it up in the FRONT yard.
Looks like fun.
Post a Comment