Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer's Coming

This was a pretty good weekend. We spent yesterday just puttering around the house with small house projects. It was such a great day, that we pulled out the pool and let the kids play. It was about 85 degrees and sunny. We realized, that now with three kids, the kiddy pool may not cut it much longer, so we might need to look at getting a bigger pool soon.

Max learned how to splash.

Today is also our 6th wedding anniversary. We are celebrating it on Thursday, so I nearly forgot that it was today. Nick surprised me with a gorgeous rose from the garden. We also watched the wedding video with the kids. I can't believe that the day has already come when we watch the wedding video with the kids!!! Mabel really enjoyed it and even wanted to watch it again. Tonight at prayers, she kept praying for "mom and dad marry in the temple" and she prayed for the pretty flowers. It was a sad realization that I actually did my hair and make up six years ago and that we both weighed about 15 pounds less! We've come a long way in 6 years, and it keeps getting better......with more and more to love.

3 comments:

Parker Family said...

What a beautiful wedding picture.

Anderson Family said...

Sweet post, Ashlee. I wish you many more years of love and happiness.
Love,
Erica

Jalean said...

Happy 6th Anniversary. The years have been good to you.