Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disney on Ice

Yesterday, Mabel, my sister, Brooke and I went to Disney on Ice. It was a lot of fun. Mabel really enjoyed seeing the Disney Princesses, Toy Story, and the Lion King performances. It was Mabel and my first outing together. It was a lot of fun. Except I think Mabel really missed Sam because she was really quiet while driving in the car.


Some Pretty Disney Princesses dancing.

2 comments:

Denice said...

Lots of fun new posts! I'm glad the baby is liking his cereal and that you and Mabel had a fun girls day out. Don't worry too much about Sam..it's not like he has your pearls and high heels on. ;)

Anderson Family said...

I love mommy/daughter dates. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Did Mabel wear any princess dress-ups to the performance, or did you for that matter? Ice skating is fun to watch, but I can't believe people can actually skate in those elaborate costumes! How fun!

I love all the new pictures of bedrooms and feedings. Kids seem to grow up so quickly, especially when they are not your own.

A big boy bed! What?! Christian must never find out! He'll believe we are forcing him to stay a baby forever! Which is exactly true.

Love ya all,
Erica