Monday, September 27, 2010

Alex Pictures

A few nights ago, the kids were pretty giddy and didn't fall right to sleep.  After they settled, we checked on them, and we found Max without any pants on.  I don't know what they were doing, but Sam woke up the next morning with his shirt on backwards, too!  Silly kids. 
Here's some more picts of the newest addition.  So far, half the people say he looks just like me and the other half say he looks just like Nick. 






3 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! Alex is changing already. What cute pix. Keep posting. I love them all.

airbearmel said...

Looking good. Alex looks like he fits right in with the rest of the family.

Nick you are one proud daddy. Don't blame you at all. What wonderful kidlets you have.

I too like the posts.

Dad

AndersonCorner said...

Alex is growing up fast. I cann't wait to see the family on Saturday. I am going to stick with my original statment... he looks like Ashlee with Nicks complextion. :) You guys make cute kids.