Monday, October 19, 2009

Perfect Princess Party

On Friday night, Kristen invited Mabel, myself, Brooke, and Abbie over to her house for a princess sleepover party.  It was FUN!!!!  We met at her house and set up our air matress beds for the evening and then got pizza and ice cream for dinner.  We ate like royalty with our princess plates, cups, and napkins.  After dinner, we changed into our pajamas and began painting our fingernails princess pink and purple.

Abbie, Brooke, Kristen, and Mabel

We then had a lovely tea party.


We played "pin the crown on the princess".


We, of course, had some chocolate!

We watched The Little Mermaid and sang every song together in the whole show.  But, after all that fun, a princess tends to get tired, so we all turned into Sleeping Beauty for the evening.  We woke up early to a lovely french toast breakfast with yummy scrambled eggs and watched Cinderella.  Sometimes, evening can be hard even on a princess, Mabel is telling everyone about the big dinosaur that came to her room.


Kristen made these adorable bags for all her neices.  Mabel chose the Cinderella bag and Abbie chose the Belle bag.  Mabel is excited to take hers trick-or-treating.


Kristen has a large tub and she let everyone enjoy a nice bubble bath.  She even had princess bubble bath!


After cleaning up for the day, we had another tea party with Snow White and Tinkerbell.

Around 1:00 we met up at the Chuck-a-rama to celebrate my mom's birthday.  Happy Birthday, mom!


Later that evening we went to a musical revue that my sister-in-law, Erica, was in charge of putting together for their ward.  It was an incredible talent show.  Ryan and Conner played the trombone, Conner played the piano, Abbie played the violin, Erica sang a solo, Ryan played the guitar and sang, and Abbie sang and danced in another song.  It was a very large production for a stake, let alone a ward!  It was very cool.


All in all, it was a very fun, very busy weekend, and I'm still tired.  Nick got sick two weeks ago and the kids and I got sick last week and I'm having a hard time shaking it.  So I went to bed early last night in hopes to catch up on sleep, but Max woke us up at midnight with throw up.  So after two bed and pajama changes, a Max bath, and Ashlee shower (have you ever gotten throw up down your shirt before?), we got back to bed about 1:15.  Max is feeling better today, so I'm not sure what the trouble was. 

3 comments:

airbearmel said...

Great report of the weekend Peanut. Really great fun for us as well. Your pix of the princess party are really special.

Have a great week and stay well.

Dad

Alyssa said...

I am so jealous of your princess party!! It looks like you had so much fun! What a cute idea! Kristin is so talented. Maybe next time...I could join in the fun?? :)

Chad and Kristina said...

You guys make me wish I had sisters that lived close by. You always have so much fun!!