We carved Jack-O-Lanterns tonight. It went a lot faster than I expected it to go, but a lot more messy too. Nick and I cut the tops off of Mabel, Sam, and Max's pumpkins and let them dig in. Max really dug in. We gave him a spoon (do you see where this is going?) and pumpkin seeds were hitting the ceiling, walls, and the back of Nick's neck.
The boys also helped daddy clean out his pumpkin which added to the mess.
That's one big pumpkin, so Mabel had to join in and help, too.
Nick gave the kids a bath while I cleaned up all the pumpkin guts and seeds (I just mopped the floor today, might I add......I'm getting really good at cleaning up messes). We put candles in the pumpkins and let the kids admire them before turning in for the night. Fun stuff.





No comments:
Post a Comment