We took the kids to Boo at the Zoo on Saturday. They were pretty excited to get dressed up. Even more than dressing up themselves, they loved looking at the other kids dressed up. They loved eating their candy too...wrappers and all.
Miss Utah was there and Mabel couldn't resist.
We rode the train.
They gave out samples of egg nog. Max loved it!
On another note, I finally moved the files from my old iMac that I bought over 10 years ago. I was thinking of just getting rid of the computer, but Mabel has been so into computers, I figured she could learn to play a few of the games on there. Well, to say the least, she and Sam absolutely LOVE it. They have both been potty trained for a while, but have both peed their pants while sitting at the computer because they are so excited. Daddy is showing them how to play the "dinosaur" game.
Our turtle, Fiesty, has been so funny lately. I don't know if he needs to hibernate or what, but during the day, he'll climb onto his log and just sit there all day. Then, at night he'll climb back under the log and come out again the next day. We made cookies for the neighbors on Sunday and Fiesty looked very interested and almost looked as if he wanted one.





2 comments:
How fun for Mabel to have her picture taken with Miss Utah, especially after having such a fun "Princess Party" a week or so ago.
And your cookies look yummy! I wish I was one of your neighbors!
I have a hard time keeping my pants dry when I get a new computer, too.
Post a Comment