This past weekend we went to our annual ward campout at Jordan Pines campground in Big Cottonwood Canyon. We invited Nick's mom to come up with us and she was a big help. Activities consisted mainly of the crafts I picked up at Walmart before we left. Mabel had a hard time sleeping (she said she was scared of the trees), but I really think that she couldn't stop thinking about the crafts we did before we went to bed, because the first thing she wanted to do the next morning was her flower necklace craft....she made one for nearly every girl there! It was a lot of fun. We were glad to attend this year because we haven't been able to for the past two years.
In the morning, our ward provided a great pancake breakfast and went on a hike down to the river. The kids seemed to have a great time and loved sleeping in the tent. As soon as we set up the tent, Sam said, "I want to go take a nap." I think he just wanted to play in the tent!






1 comment:
Fun, I am on the activity committee our ward camp out is this month. I say it is hard to go camping with kids but they sure love it.
Post a Comment