Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kids Say and Do the Darndest Things

I've started a little preschool for Mabel and Sam. Mabel really needs something to keep her busy and they have both fallen in love with preschool. They love storytime and activity time the best. Here's some video of a little of what they do.

We've been teaching the kids who the first presidency is. Sam seems to have his own idea on the first presidency.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love it. These video clips are priceless. Looks like the kids loved their first pre-school experience. I hope "Mommy" enjoyed it also. How did you do the cool video clip with music. Sweet!

Jalean said...

You've gotta' love those little voices. You'll be so glad to have your video clips one day. Cute kids!

airbearmel said...

Wow, This weekend I'll have to have the kids instruct me on painting and the First Presidency.

I always wondered how it really went the Brethern. Went flying today was good to get back in the saddle.

See you tomorrow.

Dad (Papa)