Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring's in the Air

Today looked like a nice day, so I said to the kids, "should we go to the park?" They were excited and we got ready to go. I went into the garage to get their shovels and pales to play in the sand with, but in getting to the buckets and shovels, I found their car and tricycle. Well, that was the end of that and the kids had a ball with their new-found toys. It is a perfect day "not to hot, not too cold....all you need is a light jacket!" So we spent over an hour enjoying the beautiful spring weather.


You might be asking yourself, "why did Ashlee post a picture of dirt?" Take a closer look...those are my tulips coming up already!!!!


Here's to spring--warmer temps, endless outdoor activities, easier shoes to put on the kids, lighter jackets, and sunshine. What more could a cooped-up mom want?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Don't get too excited just yet for long-term spring weather. Sounds like winter is on the way again.... the rest of the week and weekend. Grrrrr!!

airbearmel said...

Was nice here all day long except for the wind I felt much better and got a few projects done.

Mabel and Sam look like they are having a great time. Did you ever get to the park?

I agree that we have a lot more winter to contend with. Don't put away the winter coats and boots yet.

Dad

Erica said...

I loved the weather too!! I love your Miss Congeniality reference! You're my kind of girl.