Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Five Tag

Five Things I was Doing Ten Years Ago:
1. I was a Junior in high school
2. I was excited for Kristen to come home from her mission
3. I worked as a waitress/host at Denny's
4. I drove a black Ford Mercur
5. I was the FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) president and ran the club's candy store during lunch hour.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Cake or pie
3. Apples or Pears
4. Cookies
5. Slurpees (can you tell I like sweets?)

Five Places I have lived:
1. Blackfoot, ID
2. Salina, UT
3. Ephraim, UT
4. Logan, UT
5. Downtown SLC, UT

Five Jobs I have had:
1. Newspaper carrier for 9 years
2. Waitress at Denny's
3. USU Card Office
4. Cheal, King and Associates
5. Resource Management

Five Pet peeves:
1. Pens with ink that won't write
2. Spit up on my shirt five mintues after I put it on
3. Holes in my socks
4. Mopping the floor at 11:00 and realizing it needs to be mopped again at 1:00
5. Strangers telling me that I "have my hands full"

Five Things that bring me joy:
1. Family
2. Gardening
3. Playing on the computer
4. Cooking and Baking
5. Playing the piano

Five Places I'd like to travel to:
1. Hawaii
2. England
3. Africa
4. China
5. Florida

Five people I tag:
1. Nick
2. Mom
3. Ryan
4. Kris
5. Alyson

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

I think it is funny that your pet peeve is when strangers say you have your hands full. Of course you have your hands full after 2 your hands are full. People tell me that with 2. I am sure they are just trying to make conversation with you and they think that is a good starting point. But not with you because that is a peeve of yours. That comment used to bother my sister-in-law Amy also, but now with 5 she doesn't worry about the comments. I guess you get used to it.