Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Going to the "Beach"

Last Friday, Nick and Kristen took the day off and we headed up to Jordanelle State Park.  We had a wonderful time.  Max wasn't feeling very good (fever) but Mabel, Sam, and Nick loved playing in the water.

They had to throw rocks of course.

Aunt Kristen is always a big help with the kids.

After swimming, we played on a small playground that they had there.  Best view I've ever had at a playground.

After getting rained out, we hopped in the car and headed to the other side of the park for another view and to see the dam.  It is so hard for me to think clearly when I'm pregnant that I thought that the dam might be a natural dam.  Kristen and Nick teased me to no end about that one!

We had to play with as many rocks as we could.

Mabel and Sam enjoyed climbing on the big rocks too.

Afterwards we headed into Heber to the Dairy Keen to get some ice cream before heading home.  It was fun to be outdoors and enjoy the cool temperatures.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great fun! Great pix!