Lately Max has been a silly goof ball. He will randomly wrinkle up his nose, squint his eyes, and smile really big. It is the silliest thing ever and just cracks me up. These pictures really don't do it justice.
I was gone last night and when I got home, Nick said that Max had picked me some flowers. I first thought, "Oh, how sweet, it must be morning glory or clover". Well, I was a little off....he picked me my own petunias...straight from the root!!! This was the first year that our petunias actually looked good. Now they look good in this lovely "vase".





4 comments:
that is awesome :) lol
I knew Max would be an interesting and fun kid when he was a baby....he's always had tons of personality. You're just gettin' started with this boy.
He loves his Mom..... and flowers are the only way to say it right!
He's so very cute!!!
I love your background and header....
What a funny boy! Did Max ever get fully potty trained if so what was your secrete?
Post a Comment