Finally, the long awaited weather that we've been waiting for has arrived. It has warmed up enough outside to wear short sleeves!!! The kids have been having a great time playing in the yard and Nick and I actually feel like doing some yardwork. Today after dinner, the boys went outside to play and this is the cute scene that I found after peeking out at them.
Mabel is getting anti-bug lately which forces Sam to play with Max more. They usually don't play together by themselves very often since Sam thinks Max is a "baby". They even played earlier today and Sam kept trying to understand Max, but finally got frustrated and came to me saying "I don't know what Max wants." I agree, Sam....the language problem with Max can be very frustrating.
After blowing bubbles for a while, Sam was mad that his pants were wet, so he went and changed them himself. When he came back, he had put his new pair on backwards.
Nick spent the afternoon making our box turtle, Fiesty a new penthouse suite. We had an outside place for him last year, but since we took out the plum tree, it got way too hot for him, so we moved him to a more shady location. The boys fed him about 15-20 earthworms tonight (Fiesty didn't eat that many, but had a hearty appetite after his winter hibernation).
Mabel got another ear infection today, so we were back at the Dr. office again. She's been pretty miserable all day even with pain relievers. Nick is going on his first business trip next week, but sadly it clashes with our scheduled ultrasound appointment time, so we're moving the ultrasound to the 30th....hopefully that won't clash with Max's ear tube surgery....so we might move the ultrasound again (the suspense is killing me!)





2 comments:
What fun pictures. That one of Sam and Max is priceless. I also like the one of Sam with his pants on backwards. Sorry for Mabel and her ear infection. Sounds a lot like her mom. Is Max talking more now? How is he communicating that Sam doesn't understand?
Well hang in there. We are so excited to learn if our new grandchild will be pink or blue.
Dad
Grrrrr. I wasn't happy to hear about the ultra-sound getting moved back....I was thinking today that I only have one week left to wait to find out grandkiddie gender. Not happy news for me.
Make sure you give Feisty something to crawl under so he can stay cooler and feel more secure. Turtles like things to crawl under.
Cute pix of the boys. Did you try the ear oil I gave you for ear aches? Sorry Mabes. Not fun!
Love Grams
Post a Comment