Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I felt the baby move!!


Yesterday was an exciting day for me...I felt the baby for the first time.  But then I started to doubt myself since I didn't feel it move anymore for the rest of the day.  Then, it happened again today!  So I'm pretty excited that I have a small reassurance that the baby is actually in there.  Our ultrasound is scheduled for April 23rd.  We are going to find out if it is a boy or girl this time.  We surprised ourselves with Sam, but I just think it's more fun to know in advance...I guess I'm just not that patient. 

4 comments:

Erica said...

It was so good to see you guys on saturday!! Your kids are adorable. I am so excited for you guys with the newest little Burst on the way!!

airbearmel said...

Way to go Peanut.

Zion is growing and I guess mommy is as well. So excited for you and Nick and so proud of you both. Such great parents you are. Say hi to the kidlets for us.

Dad

Kathy said...

I'm happy to hear the littlest Burst is wiggling around and getting big enough to say hi to Mommy! That's always a very exciting and reassuring thing. Can't wait to hear the news next Fri.

Anderson Family said...

Awesome! Keep us posted.

Ryan