So Max has taken the duty upon himself to start potty training!!! Since he doesn't talk, I always said, "I'm not potty training him until he can talk." But since Max constantly sees Sam and Mabel going, he wants to do what the big kids do. He actually pees in the potty....that hard part is getting him off the potty. He loves it so much that once he does his business, he stands up and wants to do it all over again! It would be great if he was potty trained before the new baby comes, but I'm not rushing him.
On Friday, the weather was so nice that we took the family to Liberty Park to feed the ducks and geese. They absolutely loved it and the weather was really nice. And then it snowed yesterday...it must be March.
Sam had his first injury at church. After picking him up from nursery, the nursery leaders were all concerned and worried and told me that a table that was leaning against a wall fell on his leg and that he was actually pinned under the table until they could pick up the heavy table. He is fine and I was actually worried more about the nursery leaders having to deal with Sam's reaction to the whole thing (Sam can be a bit dramatic when he gets hurt).





3 comments:
Good boy, Max! Let's keep that up!
I'm amazed at so many ducks at the park. Looks like a fun day!
Yea for Max that is amazing we are not even close to that and probably will not be for a long time. Feeding the ducks look fun
Ashlee,
:)! Max may look like he likes his picture taken while doing his business on the potty, but one day he may hate having this private moment advertised on the blog. Thanks for sharing....absolutely adorable!
Brooke
Post a Comment