Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Let the Record Show

I've never been a big fan of sports. Infact, I dread the fall because Nick gets so excited for college football and then on to the NFL Superbowl and then NCAA games and finally it ends with March Madness. Every year Nick makes me do a bracket on ESPN for the NCAA tournament even though I could really care less. So I did my bracket this year. I picked Michigan State and UNC to go to the final with UNC winning. Well, to my (and even more Nick's) complete amazement, it happened!!

That's right--in this family, I guess I'm the sports guru now! So I guess Nick can't be too mad at me for not letting him get cable tv just so he can watch ESPN. However, I still don't think he'll let me talk to him during the sports segment on the news.

Nick's 1st pick
points-820
percentile-46.9
place-2459833


Ashlee's Picks
points-1490
percentile-98.8
place-55542


Nick's 2nd pick
points-830
percentile-48.4
place-2388346

Nick and I playing a little one-on-one back in the college days of 2003.

1 comment:

Denice said...

Congrats Ashlee!! I didn't even do a bracket this year...boo that Florida didn't make it in. :(