Happy Easter 2009! Here's a few of the highlights from our Easter this year.
We colored Easter eggs and Mabel and Sam put stickers on them.
We went to Salina, but since Salina doesn't have any grassy hills to roll Easter eggs, we did the next best thing--rolled them down the slide! (or in Sam's case, threw them down the slide)

The boys monkey-ed around at the park.
Max at the park. He enjoys eating gravel.
We went 4-wheeling.
Sam and Max looked pretty cute with their helmets on.
We met at Tyler's house for a Easter BBQ. It rained most of the afternoon, but we had fun outside despite the weather.
I made cupcakes for the occasion. I also decided I'm never making them again because it took way to long.
The Easter Bunny stopped by for a visit.

We went to church this morning. Mabel got mad when Mom and Dad took away her bag of Easter candy she got in nursery to take pictures in the backyard.
Posed for more pictures.
And the rest speaks for itself. Happy Easter!




4 comments:
Great Pictures and memories.
What a fun time it was to have you here. We really enjoyed the time at Tido and Shannon's and can't wait for our next get together.
Grampa Anderson
The cupcakes were great. Your effort in making them was well worth it. We had a great time, too. It's always fun to get together. Oh, and tell Mabel that I get mad too when my Easter candy is taken away. And the kids look great in their new Easter clothes.
Ryan and Erica
I loved the pictures...especially since I didn't get any of my own. The kids look soooooo cute in their new clothes.
Happy Easter everyone. We loved having you here in Salina with us.
Love, MOM
The pic are really cute. I have to say I really enjoyed eating the those really cute cup cakes!
Post a Comment