Mabel went to her first day of first grade on Monday. She was so ready and excited. She loves school!
I absolutely love her new smile!
The parents were invited into the classroom for the first 10 minutes of school to see the classroom and meet the teacher. Mabel looks like she fits right in! She has a few friends from kindergarten in her class as well. They were supposed to have air conditioning up, but the blower went out just before school started, so I feel badly for the students in the hot classrooms :( I'm taking Mabel's class popcicles today to help beat the heat.
While the girl's away.....the boys will play!!! Yesterday we went to Thanksgiving Point to the dinosaur museum.
Afterwards I took them to get get Ice Cream cones at Thanksgiving Point. It's $.25 for kiddie cones (kids under 3 are free) and $.50 for a regular cone....so all four of us got cones for $1....now that's a deal!
Today we used all my baking soda, vinegar, and food coloring for some fun science fun, went to the dollar theater, and ran around the splash pad at the mall. Sam starts Kindergarten on Tuesday and is just as excited as Mabel was.





1 comment:
Cute Mabel! Her first front top tooth. She is growing up.
Post a Comment