There is really no theme behind this blog post, other than some cute pictures and to fill you in on a few happenings.
Sam gave his first primary talk last week and did an AWESOME job. He was so confident and spoke so clearly and even had it memorized!! I was so shocked. For his first prayer in primary in January, he flipped out and put his feet on the pulpit in protest and was way too scared (Nick gave the prayer for him). So his talk was such a dramatic difference that I had to pick my bottom jaw off the floor before I left.
Most of Alex's pictures are him staring wide-eyed into the camera. Our camera has a little orange light that appears before the picture takes, and he is mesmerized by it.
Mabel and Sam got married last week. Nick and I were in the kitchen cleaning up dinner when these two cuties walk in all ready to get married.
For FHE Nick put together an apostle matching game for the kids. We talked about who the apostles are and then they played a matching game. They really liked it.
We invited our niece, Makenah, up to our house for a sleepover. I don't know if it was more for me or Mabel, but it was so much fun having an extra girl in the house. After showering, we rolled their hair in foam rollers, painted fingernails, and watched a Barbie movie. Mabel had so much fun playing with Makenah. And the boys really liked having her around to play, too. We put them down for bed around 8:00 and they spend the next hour engaged in some good potty humor before retiring for bed.
Every morning the troops arrive in our bedroom and one-by-one climb into our bed. By the time the third or fourth one arrives, Nick and/or I have to exit so our posterity can watch their morning cartoons in comfort. We need to upgrade to a king bed to fit everybody.
On Saturday, we went to Springville to celebrate Grandpa Anderson's 65th birthday party. It is always fun to get together with the family. Nick and Ryan were super good to volunteer to sit at the "kid" table to supervise. Kudos to them!
The birthday boy and his lovely bride of nearly 41 years!
The church has a rule that you can't have fire or candles of any kind in the building, but the handbook doesn't say anything about lighting candles 5 feet from the door of the church!
I just can't resist taking pictures of the kids dressed in their Sunday best.
Even Alex is folding his arms!
"Oh, my three sons!"






2 comments:
What cute pictures! It looks like there might be something weird, because I had to click on a little dot to see all the pictures.
I am proud of Sam for his talk.
I just love the picture you have at the top with all your cute kids.
I'm going to ditto everything Brooke said, except for the "little dot"....but the pixs were acting kinda strange when I was trying to steal them!
I sure have some very cute little grand kiddies. Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend.
Post a Comment