This week Mabel had 2 Halloween parties. On Tuesday she got to wear her costume to dance class to dance around. Everyone brought treats to share and they colored. I'm really amazed at how much Mabel has improved in her dancing. She can now even do a fairly good looking cart-wheel.
On Wednesday at preschool she got to dress up again for a costume parade and Halloween party afterwards. She had a great time. It was fun to take the boys to her costume parade because they kept talking about the other kids' costumes with each other after class.
The class went to about 5 different stations at the fitness center to "trick-or-treat".
They set up chairs for the parents and the teachers announced each child and let them show off their costumes.
Mabel's class
For lunch that day, I asked the kids what they wanted to eat. Max said hot dogs and Mabel and Sam wanted noodles. So I remembered seeing this octopus in a book once and made everyone happy.
However for dinner last night, I was going to make a big salad for everyone, but thought, "the kids won't want to eat just salad for dinner". So I made "chunky monkey pancakes" with bananas and chocolate chips. Well, the kids hated the pancakes and asked for salad.....go figure!





No comments:
Post a Comment