Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is for you, Brooke!


Nothing says cute like huge lips!
Things around the house are going pretty well. I'm usually ready for a break by the time Nick gets home, but things are good. Max gets fussy sometimes, but is overall a good baby. He doesn't sleep very well, which means mom and dad don't sleep well, so for the last two nights, Nick has slept in the guest room and left Max and I the big bed, which is good because Max sleeps better in our bed which means mom sleeps better too.
Update on the belly button: we found it!!! It got stuck to Max's diaper...whew, I know you were worried.
Sam was having an hour screaming-fit yesterday and mom couldn't take it anymore so I hid from him until he calmed down. I couldn't do anything to calm him down, so I figured I wasn't needed, so I hid behind a door in the basement. He looked all over for me and finally went upstairs to look for me. I could hear him screaming as his little feet trompped all over the upstairs, in and out of every room several times as he looked for me. After he finally stopped crying, I went up and got him and hugged him and he was a lot better the rest of the day.

2 comments:

codymegan said...

I can just picture you hiding in the basement behind the door! Luckily he stopped screaming soon so you weren't stuck there all day.

Denice said...

LOVE that pic!! She is just so cute. I will have to keep the hiding behind the door bit in mind for the future!