Boy, I tell ya, it's hard coming back to the drudgery of life after having a great vacation. April and May have been non-stop busy! I put this above picture in the post, because I don't realize what a spectacle we must look like at the grocery store until I see an actual picture of us at the grocery store. No wonder I got so many comments when I used to take all four of them grocery shopping. Notice that they are all dutifully holding the cart as they have been instructed to do.
Yup--the garbage truck is still a main highlight of the week.
Nick is the cub-master in our ward and it seems like he is always busy preparing pack meetings.
The kids are figuring out apps on the phone really well....I often find their saved creations...this one takes the cake!
Mabel loves having Elizabeth over to play. They get along really well!
Making tin can lanterns!
Mabel and her friend Marissa had dance pictures!
The boys went to Kristen's for a Super Hero Party and Mabel to a sleep over with Aunt Brooke. We all met up at our house after church for Sunday dinner!
We went to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point with the cousins!
Max made his very own yogurt parfait for breakfast one morning. He cut the bananas and strawberries himself and mixed it with the yogurt!
For Mummo's birthday we went to Ogden's Nature Park. It was fun. They had tons of bird houses on display that people had made.
I especially liked Sam's birthday card to her!
Nick took the boys on the Fathers and Sons campout this weekend. It was a lot of work for Nick, but a ton of fun for the boys!
This weekend we roasted our own hot dogs and smores on the grill....a bit ghetto, but fun!
And I'm so proud of this little boy! He is mostly potty trained!!! He occasionally has an accident at night, but he poops and pees in the potty like nothing else!
My pickle boys!
They love pickles.
Mabel, Sam and Max are all in Soccer this spring. Nick is coaching Sam's team. But between two soccer practices and three soccer games a week, Our already crazy schedule is even CRAZIER!
Sam has learned to ride his bike without training wheels! We are so proud of him. He's also reading well. Max is also very close to riding without training wheels!





No comments:
Post a Comment