I guess it has sort of become a tradition for us to run in the annual West Fest 5K race. I have ran it for three years now(I think I had a baby in there somewhere), and Nick for four. My goals this year were to beat my time from last year and run it without walking...I did both.
I was proud of the kids running their races this year.
Max was supposed to run to daddy, but saw the lady with the otterpops and took a last minute detour.
Sam did really well, too. Mabel was in Salina and missed the race, but I know she was having the time of her life with her cousins!
In past years, the Chick-fil-A cow has been at the finish line and all the kids can do, is scream and cry. This year, they wanted their pictures taken with him! What a difference a year makes.





No comments:
Post a Comment