Thursday, August 12, 2010

Salina Fun

Last week, I took all the kids down to Salina to visit Grandma and Grandpa while Grandma is still out of school.  We left Sunday afternoon and came back Thursday afternoon.  The kids had a wonderful time and I really, really enjoyed the visit, too!  We, of course, went four-wheeling.
The kids loved it so much that if they could, they would have taken off by themselves.

We went on an airplane ride with Grandpa.

Grandpa even let the boys play with his model airplanes.

We also played in the pool, jumped on the trampoline, played in the sandbox, watched movies, went to Richfield, played at the park, got Happy meals, and even got caught in a downpour rainstorm.  My mom starts school in about 2 weeks which is very sad for me.  We are always able to see her a lot in the summer, but that is about to come to an abrupt end once she starts school.  And my personal favorite of calling her anytime I want during the day will also end soon.  Thanks for letting us spend so much time with you this summer!

2 comments:

AndersonCorner said...

Looks like you all had fun. And what cute pics of the kids. I think we will all miss mom when she goes back to work.

Kathy said...

No one will miss summer like "the Mom/Grandma". I'm sad my fun is about to end too. I've loved the time I've spent with the whole fam this summer....I've loved it very much, and I'm definitely not ready to go back to work.