

Nick loves making fun of our little Max. He thinks he's chubby. I don't see why he wouldn't be chubby since the rest of the family meets the criteria as well. Nick especially loves the top picture. He can't decide if he likes the double chin or drooping cheeks more. We love our little Max, even if he is plump.





2 comments:
He looks very cute. He is certainly thriving....wow, is he growing fast! We love our little Max too.
Grandma and Papa A.
That's one healthy little boy! Holy cow! I always thought he looked just like you but now I'm seeing a lot of Nick in him (especially in the top picture). I noticed the double chin right away but had to go back to view the drooping cheeks after I read your post. He's so cute! Thanks for coming over to my house today -it was great to see you again!
Post a Comment