For Memorial Day this year, we sadly stayed close to home. I wanted to go to Salina, but with church responsibilities, it didn't work out. So we went hiking to Donut Falls.
This was the worst part of the trail, but Sam and Max loved the rock climbing.
On Memorial Day Sunday, we took the kids to the local cemetary to just look around and talk about Memorial Day. It was really busy!
On Monday, my family got together at Tyler's house for a picnic. It was a lot of fun as usual. The kids love playing with their cousins.
Grandpa made rootbeer floats which was a HUGE hit!
On June 1, Mabel graduated from kindergarten. She loved kindergarten and is really excited about going to first grade. I think I'm more nervous about her going to first grade than I was watching her go to kindgergarten.
As a graduation treat, I was going to get the kids decorated cookies from the grocery store, but when the boys saw the Avenger cupcakes, they quickly convinced me to change my plan of action. Mabel's was pink, green, and white and much more girly!
On Saturday, we met up with Brooke, Kristen, and Tyler's family to celebrate Aliza's 3rd birthday!
Again, I think the favorite part was just playing with cousins!





No comments:
Post a Comment